Well-respected Luxury ad boutique seeks a strategic Packaging Designer to support a global Beauty brand. You will be creating packaging and logos while helping to organize efforts cross functionally for the creative execution and direction of projects. You’ll help to define the creative needs and execute them across all primary and secondary packaging projects for skincare, cosmetics and fragrance. This person will work closely with internal teams including Art Directors, Account Directors and Operations to achieve on-brand, on-budget, and on-time. Currently, this role reports to a Senior Art Director and Creative Director.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hand sketch and rendering of 2D technical drawings for primary and secondary packaging
- Working with comp vendors and engineers in the industry (finishes, materials and mechanics)
- Fluent in the language of art, photography, film, architecture, 2D and 3D design
- Graphic Design – layouts, typesetting, logo design, signifiers, corporate identity programs, signage
- Packaging collateral & product design
- Store visual, display and retail experiences
- Participate in daily working sessions with art directors – brainstorming / discovery / research / ideation
- Regular presentation support and prep
- Occasionally travel to shoots to serve as on set support as needed for campaigns, still life, look-books, video
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Typesetting, graphic design skills
Sounds great?! Please shoot your resume/portfolio to email@example.com. Not for you? Share with your network and get someone working!