Join a leading independent B2B branding and marketing agency, a dynamic team of strategists and designers, filmmakers and programmers, doers and game-changers. This award-winning business communications agency believes that B2B brands should drive transformation and works together with their clients to build brands and experiences that engage clients, influence prospects, rally employees, and inspire investors. Based in New York City, they collaborate with clients around the world to turn critical inflection points into platforms for opportunity.
Seeking a strategically-savvy New Business Director for a true “Hunter” role — not a pitch manager; pitches are handled by others with this person’s input. Your activities would be tied in with the agency’s Marketing lead, but your responsibilities are discreet and focused. This person must be a good verbal and written communicator and have a solid understanding of the B2B agency business.
Things you’ll get to do:
- Research, identify, and prioritize target markets/companies based on who the agency is and where they can be most successful
- Conduct strategic outreach to high priority prospects –
- Prospects who have engaged with the agency as a result of marketing activities, i.e. signed up for the newsletter, engaged with content, visited the agency site, etc.
- Prospects in target vertical markets, who are going through an inflection point, i.e. M&A, Spin-off, new CEO/CMO, etc.
- Prospects the agency is reaching out to via targeted email marketing campaigns
- Get to know industry movers and shakers through associations, events, networking groups and trade shows in target vertical markets
- Pitch agency leadership for speaking engagements, participation in discussion panels and committees, joint research initiatives, etc.
- Identify strategies and opportunities to improve and evolve the agency’s content and its distribution, including overall editorial guidance and ideation around high-value proprietary content such as studies, surveys, etc.
Sounds good?! Please shoot a resume to email@example.com. Not for you? Share with your network, and get someone working!