Who we are.
A team of passionate people providing food and beverage companies with more complete 360+ marketing solutions than any other marketing agency in the region. We do this by building stronger, deeper relationships, understanding the who/how/why of the entire food chain and rolling up our sleeves to get it done. Open to on-site, or remote-to-relocation. Relocation assistance available.
Why you should work with us.
We strive every day to work a little harder, a little smarter and a little more together than yesterday in an effort to provide the richest, deepest, most-comprehensive and innovative solutions for our partners, present and future. Everyday. No excuses. If you want to join a team where everyone works hard, solves problems, builds relationships, acts on intuition, is flexible and brings positive energy to the problem, join us.
Seeking a strategic, results-oriented, go-getter to join the agency leadership team. You are driven, committed and passionate about growing a business into something beyond expectation. You get excited about growth and evolution. You possess a “can-do” attitude and are not afraid to navigate a complex and fluid environment. You understand the race can be a marathon not a sprint. You are motivated by challenges and consider “no” a reason to keep pushing. You are a natural leader but understand the importance of collaboration and teamwork. You are knowledgeable about what’s current but even more excited about what’s next.
- Develop, present, execute, manage and measure annual account plans.
- Serve as agency representative and client brand steward by developing strategic client objectives, leading the account, constantly assessing the brand position and managing the internal agency team resources to best service the overall client account.
- Strategically manage day-to-day coordination of agency activities and client contact on multiple accounts. Be “360-degree aware” of all projects, relationships, opportunities and team members.
- Develop client brand strategies based on cultural, consumer, customer and competitive insights. Develop a detailed understanding of client brand’s audiences, cultures, business and technology landscapes, and help translate insights into account and creative development.
- Manage your account team to provide creative team with a clearly defined brief—including concise information on the product, audience and strategy—enabling them to develop breakthrough ideas for a variety of channels and platforms.
- Estimate, plan, coordinate and direct advertising campaigns and projects for agency clients. Responsible for staying on strategy, on time and within budget.
- Ensure agency involvement in all appropriate client activities to provide maximum knowledge of and service to the client (example: attendance at major meetings or trade shows).
- Provide weekly account updates to executive management. Be an active part of agency leadership team.
- Build strong, lasting client/agency relationships based on achieving clients’ marketing objectives with efficiency that results in agency profit.
- Deliver on the agency’s mission of making extraordinary things happen for our clients and their customers.
- Proactively look for alternative sources of work from current or past clients. Always ask what else the agency can be doing to support each client.
- Evaluate and recommend new, increased or altered agency services that might improve support to clients and provide profitable growth to the agency. Assist in the development of new ventures.
- Stay current on industry trends and news—especially client industry related material.
- Work with new business team to identify leads, targets and prospects. Work with team to develop and execute new business pitches.
- 10+ years experience in an agency setting.
- Experience with Food and Beverage industry a huge plus.
- Capability of managing both high-level regional and national accounts.
- Ability to deliver strategic, clear, effective client presentations that tell a memorable story and highlight agency skills and talents.
- Open to on-site, or remote-to-relocation. Relocation assistance available.
Sounds great?! Shoot a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not for you? Please share with your network, and get someone working.