Join a leading independent B2B branding and marketing agency, a dynamic team of strategists and designers, filmmakers and programmers, doers and game-changers. This award-winning business communications agency believes that B2B brands should drive transformation and works together with their clients to build brands and experiences that engage clients, influence prospects, rally employees, and inspire investors. Based in New York City, they collaborate with clients around the world to turn critical inflection points into platforms for opportunity.
Seeking a savvy Senior Program Manager to manage US and global projects for clients in finance, consulting, technology, healthcare, etc. This person will help guide the broader team in crafting engaging client deliverables. At this shop, Program Managers at don’t balk at the complex; where others say no, they ask how. With unmatched strategic thinking and organizational skills, they plan and fluidly navigate challenging, multifaceted projects. They serve as trusted advisors to BtoB clients, deftly giving advice and promptly providing fixes to the inevitable hiccups that come along. They can finish their clients’ sentences. They lead—and cheerlead—internal teams to meet tight deadlines and provide their best work.
Account and Project Management
- Serve as a primary client liaison and strategic partner to multiple clients
- Facilitate all aspects of client engagements including brand strategy, visual brand development, marketing, advertising, digital/web projects
- Lead multipronged, medium/large client engagements, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery
- Oversee standard start-up procedures (secure job numbers, prepare working group lists, schedule interviews, etc.)
- Generate, communicate and manage production schedules
- Maintain client loyalty through daily proactive relationship management
- Contribute to our entrepreneurial culture of collective learning, sharing your ideas and receiving real-time professional development
- Efficiently organize and monitor the ongoing management of costs (from developing estimates through tracking actuals), securing the appropriate authorization throughout
- Secure estimates from and negotiate with outside suppliers
- Work closely with Controller to manage payment schedules and review pre-bill for clients
New Business Development
- Engage in broad branding discussions with clients, becoming a trusted counselor, and in so doing, identifying further opportunities for additional mutually beneficial engagements
- Actively mine existing accounts for new business opportunities and referrals
- Provide input on process, budget and schedule for proposals
What we’re looking for:
- BA (marketing or related field of study preferred)
- Minimum 4 – 8 years experience working in account or project management role at a branding, marketing or advertising agency or a related position i.e. branding/marketing in a financial services, technology, healthcare, or professional services firm
- Outgoing, engaging personality; great attitude and desire to work with a team
- Excellent communicator, comfortable presenting in professional environments
- Skill and enjoyment of writing, with a clear, succinct, and engaging style and tone
- Great attention to detail! You check everything twice and sweat the details.
- Nimble multi-tasking and project management. Juggling is your middle name.
- Top-notch computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, project management software (Smartsheet and the like), web-based research
Sounds great? Please shoot a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not for you? Share with your network, and get someone working!