Break free from thinking-by-department. Get closer to making. Work with clients striving to recalibrate their business around digital. Agency values, not rules.
This funky, award-winning digital agency brings together product design, brand communications and social content to help businesses thrive. We’re looking for sensational talent in the Strategy space to take on a pivotal role in their growing practice. These guys are also a little weird, extremely collaborative, and sometimes communicate entirely in gifs with the account, design and technology teams. We’re now looking for a curious, passionate, jargon-free strategist with 5+ years experience. A kid at heart, you feel free to use your imagination and to make a fool of yourself in front of clients, all in the spirit of fun. This is a unique opportunity to help iterate around off-line gaming silliness that translates to shareable online content.
Here’s what we need in you:
- You grew up digital – This isn’t about spending every waking hour on Snap. It’s about showing that you’ve played with a lot of the digital world, that you’ve experimented and learned – sometimes for work, sometimes for the sake of it.
- You can tell a story – You understand narrative structure and can shape and reshape our content and work to ensure that is impactful and human. You can also package and present a compelling story.
- You grasp the fundamental concepts of the industry – You know how an insight differs from an observation, how a strategy differs from principles and tactics, and how ideas differ from executions. And you can show work that consistently and surprisingly delivers to these concepts.
- You can work with fellow digital grown-ups – You’ll be part of an eclectic mix of designers, technologists, strategists, producers and analysts, trying to achieve something new and powerful together.
- You love this stuff – Stories of innovation, trends and topics that inspire you both online and offline. We want a person who keeps the team inspired, curious and open-minded. You talk Creator speak, know what makes great content and have active social channels of your own.
The skills you’ll bring: (Few people are experts in all of the areas below; let us know which are your strengths.)
- Strategy – You’ll be able to show examples of how you’ve wrestled to understand business problems, to find provocative insights, and to create strategies that have ideas.
- Ideas – You’ll have them and help the team have them.
- Digital marketing – You’ll be able to turn SEO and web analytics thinking into ideas.
- Social media and content – You’ll understand what’s happening online and why; you’ll be able to research it all and create content that sticks.
- Communications and experience planning – You’ll know how to orchestrate an idea so that it doesn’t just launch and… then nothing. And you’ll be able to develop people-centric experience plans or customer journeys.
Sounds great? Shoot your resume/work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not for you? Share your network and change someone’s life!