A hardworking, personable bunch, this laid back shop generates big work for innovative retail brands; all with minimal bureaucracy and a family feel. A small enough agency to run a tight ship, but big enough to boast a diverse group of creative thinkers and makers. The rules: collaborate well with clients, strive to improve daily, make work that is simple, memorable, and beautiful. This is an office where music is always playing, dogs are part of the culture, patio BBQs are the norm, and excessive imagination is a must. They believe that every great relationship starts with a single job and grows over time with consistent care, hard work, and at least a little fun. A full-service creative production agency, they’ve tackled everything from multi-channel campaign creation, to complex site and app builds, to fashion shoots and retouching. They like a good challenge, and have the creative resources to meet them.
We’re seeking a client-facing, integrated Senior Producer with at least 5 years experience across digital and traditional creative output, from conception thru to execution and measurement. You’ll be crafting video and social media content, print work, websites, e-commerce systems, apps, dynamic emails, retail installations, and whatever else comes next. As the producer, you will be in charge of heading up many of these projects, working with the design and development teams and mentoring junior producers along the way.
Ideal candidates are:
- Comfortable maintaining and growing client relationships through excellent communication, creative thinking, and problem solving
- Able to define, plan, schedule and manage creative, production, and strategic projects
- Knowledgeable of UX/IA and design/development best practices
- Adept at writing detailed and clear project documentation (SOW, Functional Specs, Test Cases, RFPS)
- Ability to identify opportunities to enhance internal processes, workflows, and project standards
- Proactive at managing expectations of Production, Creative, Strategic and Account teams, as well as Client teams
- Successful at delivering projects on time, to spec and within budget
- Experienced with creating budgets and tracking costs
Most importantly! You are a nice, normal human being that is easy to get along with and work with, as this shop has a No Ego policy.
Great, right? Please shoot a resume to email@example.com. Not for you? Please share with someone in your network.