Fast-growing, boutique digital agency is seeking a Senior PPC Analyst to help drive their vision of paid search to the next level. If you have a passion for SEM, the knowledge to back it up, constantly strive to learn new skills, and thrive in a dynamic workplace, this may be the agency you’re looking for. You’ll work in an agile environment consisting of small, autonomous teams, rather than layers of management that contribute nothing to clients’ bottom line. As a bright, innovative and multi-skilled team member, you’ll focus on:
- Client management – Ownership of the strategic client relationship, managing resources to deliver marketing campaigns and programs. Develop client and product knowledge and proactively contribute to the client’s digital marketing strategy. Nurture strong client relationships by providing insights in regards to competitor and environment feedback, regular updates on campaign performance, and taking part in presentations, correspondence, and face to face meetings.
- Campaign management and analysis – Effective campaign management ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and on budget including daily checks for performance against ROI targets, weekly reporting to clients, managing client budgets, on boarding of new clients, writing compelling text, keyword creation, and text analysis.
- Problem-solving – Providing feedback and recommendations on tracking issues to revenue allocation models. Being able to think outside the box is key to your success.
- Business development – Identify opportunities in the marketplace and growth opportunities for existing clients, assist with audit work for these clients, and attend prospective pitches.
- Leadership and mentoring – Manage and mentor other staff members, participate in interview process, make recommendations on staffing requirements, and deliver new staff inductions.
Please have at least 3 years paid search experience working on complex accounts, preferably from an agency environment. You will need Adwords best practice knowledge, strong technical/IT skills, and an understanding of tracking systems. Great communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to take ownership of account strategy are also essential.
Great, right? Shoot your resume to email@example.com. Not for you? Share with your network and change someone’s life!