A hardworking, personable bunch, this laid back shop generates big work for innovative brands; all with minimal bureaucracy and a family feel. A small enough agency to run a tight ship, but big enough to boast a diverse group of creative thinkers and makers. The rules: collaborate well with clients, strive to improve daily, make work that is simple, memorable, and beautiful. This is an office where music is always playing, dogs are part of the culture, patio BBQs are the norm, and excessive imagination is a must. They believe that every great relationship starts with a single job and grows over time with consistent care, hard work, and at least a little fun. A full-service creative agency, they’ve tackled everything from multi-channel campaign creation, to complex site and app builds, to fashion shoots and retouching. They like a good challenge, and have the creative resources to meet them.
Passionate about technology and user experience? We’re seeking a digital producer with at least five years experience in both web and mobile environments. You’ll be building sites, e-commerce systems, web apps, mobile apps, retail installations, and whatever else comes next. As the producer, you will be in charge of heading up many of these projects, working with the design and development teams and mentoring junior producers along the way.
Ideal candidates are:
- Able to define, plan, schedule and manage creative, production, and strategic projects
- Able to maintain and grow client relationships through excellent communication and creative thinking and problem solving
- Knowledgeable of UX/IA and design/development best practices; wireframing capabilities a huge plus
- Adept at writing detailed and clear project documentation (SOW, Functional Specs, Test Cases, RFPS)
- Ability to identify opportunities to enhance internal processes, workflows, and project standards
- Proactive at managing expectations of Production, Creative, Strategic and Account teams, as well as Client teams
- Successful at delivering projects on time, to spec and within budget
- Experienced with creating budgets and tracking costs
- Experienced with Merlin, MS Project, MS Office and bug tracking software (e.g. Bugzilla, Jira…)
Most importantly! You are a nice, normal human being that is easy to get along with and work with, as this shop has a No Ego policy.
Great, right? Please shoot your resume to email@example.com. Not for you? Please share with someone in your network.