Join this boutique advertising agency focused on accelerating growth for lifestyle brands in the world of fashion, beauty, retail, travel, food, and fitness. They favor remote ways of working, with team members located in London, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Currently seeking a Search Marketing Strategist who will work with the digital team to assist with paid search campaigns for agency clients. The ideal candidate will flourish in an entrepreneurial and non-layered environment. We’re looking for someone who is driven, analytical, proactive, methodical, and personable with a can-do attitude. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those with PPC advertising experience will be considered.
Primary responsibilities include planning, executing, and optimizing paid marketing campaigns across Google. Responsible for account setup, strategy development, client presentation, campaign creation, keyword building, audience targeting, A/B testing, bid, and budget management. The Search Marketing Strategist will collaborate with the media team in campaign optimization across multiple digital channels to generate sales effectively and efficiently. We’re looking for someone who drives innovation/experimentation efforts and thinks creatively. In this role, the candidate will analyze the campaign performance with internal teams and on the phone with clients on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Proficiency in Google Ads required along with expertise in Google Analytics, SEMrush, and Microsoft Office
- 3 years+ experience in successful PPC strategy creation and implementation, applying industry best practices
- Interest in learning and staying on top of updates to search algorithms and strategies
- Skilled in continuously testing and optimizing campaigns to garner the best results
- Possesses strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to work independently
Sounds great?! Shoot a resume over to email@example.com. Not for you? Please share with your network, and get someone working!