Gamers to the front of the line! Join a full-service NYC-based digital marketing agency specializing in the gaming, entertainment, retail, education, and technology verticals. They believe that every element of a campaign is vital and informs each next element, which is why their approach is never siloed and always integrated, across all media for brands. The agency can build and develop marketing strategies, execute campaigns, and drive revenue by creating and managing digital media campaigns using a combination of search, display, social media, email, and all other available tools. You’ll build and deliver compelling digital marketing experiences – personalized experiences that engage and convert customers in memorable and enticing ways across all platforms. They unify media, creative, and buying strategies to create memorable campaigns that will increase reach, awareness, engagement and retention. 16 award wins in the past year alone.
Acquisition-Focused Marketing. Customized analytics. Strategies that work. At this shop, Media Supervisors have excelled at campaign management and execution, are vocal and engaged leaders on their client and functional teams and have shown the ability to carry out strategy through structuring and planning as well as training and developing junior team members, ensuring that the team functions most effectively and with minimal errors.
Here’s the scope of the role:
- Drive overall digital strategy and associated tactics to meet client’s goals, working closely with account lead; help develop Direct Response, measurement and analysis practice for all paid media initiatives
- Establish as leader with the client and across all departmental teams and agency partners, effectively prioritizing/negotiating needs between all parties; bring new ideas to help meet client goals and grow business
- Prioritize and manage quarterly priorities and ad-hoc requests to ensure they are executed on time and to client expectations
- Ability to problem solve, such as finding solutions for issues not yet attempted; ability to consult/educate/negotiate with clients and agency partners
- Proactively share learnings, trends, technologies, and best practices; establish as an expert within your functional department and client team
- Ability to present recommendations/ideas to client and internal team; effectively merchandise successes to the client
Please have strong knowledge of: Paid search and social optimizations; Forecasting and opportunity/gap analysis; Campaign management tools, including bid rules/management; CPA and all ROI media; Monitoring new search trends/products and evaluating application to client; Research tools/competitive analysis; Budget/pacing and billing.
Ideal candidates have 4+ years of work experience (1+ years managing programs focused on delivering and optimizing paid media campaigns) with solid understanding of paid search and social campaign management and optimization practices, as well as knowledge of video, search retargeting, and other online advertising opportunities. You’re a proactive self-starter and team player comfortable in a fast-paced, results-based company.
Sounds good?! Shoot your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not for you? Please share with your network, and get someone working!