Award-winning, full-service Experiential marketing agency seeks a highly talented Strategist to join the NYC team. The agency creates dynamic brand experiences for both mass and luxury brands. Clients include some of the most globally-recognized entities in entertainment, technology, fashion, beauty, publishing, retail, spirits, automotive, etc. Their growing diversity practice develops campaigns for Hispanic, African America, and LGBTQ+ markets, heightening culturally relevant conversations and often implementing social change. This position reports to the Creative Director and Director of Business Development.
What WE need from YOU:
- Must be an idea machine! Actively contribute strategic thinking to brainstorming.
- Inspire team members and inject energy and ideas into brainstorming sessions – innovation, emerging trends, new technologies, and overall original thinking are necessary.
- Draft pitch decks – must have solid writing skills and a sense of presentation design.
- Participate in new business pitches, creative reviews, site visits, etc; prepare clear and focused hand-off to Experiential Designer once pitch is green-lit.
- Be a creative-type who budgets well – have a sense of what things cost for both mass and luxury brand activations and experiences.
- Initiate overall campaign aesthetic and guest experience – to include, but not limited to scenic fabrications, furniture selection, art installations, first impressions, staging, product displays, pop-up shops, retail settings, window displays, packaging design, collateral, etc.
- Prepare swipe, renderings, floorplans, drafting, drawings, etc. when applicable; and/or manage vendors to do so, as well as manage freelance talent, when necessary.
- 5+ years in experiential marketing, events, architecture, or other relevant fields.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office; Vectorworks, Sketchup a plus
- Detail-oriented and well organized with an ability to juggle multiple projects in tandem.
*Those with Multicultural/Diversity & Inclusion experience are strongly encouraged to apply.*
Sounds great?! Please forward your resume/portfolio to email@example.com. Not for you? Share with your network and get someone working!