Are you ready to join a truly unique, best in class experiential agency? This buzz-worthy boutique is seeking to hire a hands-on, jack-of-all-trades Creative leader. You’ll be part of a network of production experts delivering the best in experiential, retail, digital environments, live media and social disciplines. This shop is a fast moving, forward-looking organization that is always looking for fresh, relevant ideas while exploring new solutions for engaging audiences through experiences that generate shareable content.
As a strategic partner, this shop is an experiential resource for the world’s greatest brands and agencies. The Executive Creative Director will approach every challenge from a holistic perspective. Combining activation, content generation, digital experiences (on and offline), environmental and traditional elements, the ECD will craft best in class concepts and campaigns that are at once bold and deeply effective. From brief to wrap, you’ll support clients with visual strategy, creative execution, content strategy, global experience direction, and consumer engagement, while also helping to identify and grow a team of hybrid talents to support future growth.
- Fresh thinking. Brilliant ideas. Endless curiosity.
- A design aficionado, you’ll challenge the agency with your depth of knowledge of environments, visual design, innovation and educate on new trends in design
- Know how to take an idea from concept through careful execution and maintenance, with a passion for details along the way
- Can develop or translate an approved strategy and provide leadership in conjuring creative solutions that adhere to strategy
- Desire to nurture and mentor junior creative talent; provide clear creative direction, motivate and inspire; find and develop top-notch Creative resources
- Have ability to assure that your creative team meets all project deadlines and deliverables
- Partner with Business Leads and Production ensuring the work gets better and better
- Drive to pitch, win and produce key experiences for Fortune 1000 companies; craft conceptual content, drive presentation development and present to clients
- Translate ideas and thoughts in a clear way, communicating with passion
- Are willing to help develop proposals, statements of work and overall approach to facilitate workflow and land additional new business; prep project cost estimates, build and maintain vendor relationships
- Have ability to bond with clients as a senior team member to help establish trust and confidence
- Maintain awareness of cultural sparks, emerging technologies, tools, and industry trends to share with teams, both to add to concepts in addition to suggestions of cultural outings for the Creative team
- Are bullet proof under pressure; positive attitude, intelligence, and a personality suited for creative leadership
- Love to be fully consumed with marketing across events, social, digital and mobile
- Have a compelling portfolio of outstanding work and a hunger to elevate design quality
- Skills: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, general knowledge base of modeling and render programs such as Revit and 3DSmax, Rhino, and Vray
- Posses 10-15+ years experience in multiple channels: traditional, digital, design, experiential, exhibits, retail, shopper, pop-ups, etc
What more could you ask for?! Shoot your resume/book to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not quite for you? Share with your network and help get someone working.