Join a beauty brand with a smart category approach that resonates around the world.
This brand has encouraged millions to equate feeling beautiful with the ability to become the best versions of themselves in all aspects of their lives. Why not join them? It’s rewarding to help others look and feel confident.
This is a fast-paced, growing brand that requires creativity, innovation and leadership from its employees in order to bring the best in prestige beauty products to market. You will be challenged every day to ensure the brand lives up to its long, upstanding history. The mission: to provide the highest quality and most effective products to enhance every skin type and concern, offering products for men and women of all ages and ethnicities. The brand’s customized approach and quality products have made it one of the leading skin care authorities in the world.
At core, you’ll oversee activities within the Global Project Management Office for Creative Operations. This position partners with senior/executive management to ensure that all creative activities are aligned to business strategies and priorities. This role is responsible for pushing the envelope with new processes, techniques and technologies while also driving a cycle of continuous improvement within existing teams and processes. Further, this position will setup and drive the global framework for creative activities and toolsets in all offices worldwide. The brand is increasingly doing more digital asset creation and video, and this person would need to help lead the operational evolution to enable that strategy to come to life. Also…
- Develop and implement initiatives to increase efficiency and quality of project execution
- Facilitate meetings to ensure decisions are reached, risks are addressed and stakeholders are appropriately engaged and informed to move work forward against deadlines and budgets
- Work to install methodologies designed to enhance team effectiveness
- Coordinate the overall development, compilation, and monitoring of PMO goals
- Review and monitor team dashboards and report on day to day operational status to Brand President and managers
- Create a network with all global project management functions; review and ensure alignment of all project timelines within the PMO globally
- Generate and maintain integrated (cross-functional) business plan with associated goals, risks and risk mitigation plans to meet brand strategic objectives
- Coordinate yearly project lists and priorities
- Develop and implement project processes to provide a global view of projects and also develop KPIs, prioritization and resource planning metrics
- Hire, coach, and manage a team of PMs, who manage the various creative projects in the book of work
The ideal candidate has experience with in-house and agency environments that have a heavy production output (product, digital, production, broadcast, post). You have the ability to influence outcomes and hold oneself and others accountable for commitments in a productive, assertive and positive manner. With a minimum of 12+ years’ experience as a creative project management lead, you’re adept with presentation, facilitation, negotiation, and pitching skills and well versed in short-term and long-range planning and execution of a portfolio of projects. You have experience working closely with finance, creative and marketing services and are comfortable utilizing technology platforms, ie. SmartSheet. Please have experience in recruiting, hiring, managing, developing, and motivating. PMP with knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies, and/or MBA a plus.
Further, the company deeply values the investment in the growth and development of its employees through extensive educational programs across all levels of employment. By inspiring confidence in the team, they all gain a lifetime of knowledge and in turn inspire confidence in clients. Understanding we are all unique, they value what each brings to the table and respect individual differences. This is a place where professional development is customized to your strengths and desired career path – to grow the individual and the brand.
Sounds great?! Shoot a resume to email@example.com. Not for you? Please share with your network, and get someone working!