Award-winning, indie B2B branding and marketing company is looking for Program Management Director to join its sophisticated team. At critical inflection points, the agency works with clients to align brand strategy with business strategy—creating stories and experiences to engage customers, influence prospects, rally employees, inspire investors and build communities.
What you’ll be doing…
Account and Project Management
- Serve as a primary client liaison and strategic partner with multiple clients to efficiently facilitate projects
- Lead multi-pronged, medium-large client engagements, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery
- Oversee standard start-up procedures (secure job numbers, prepare working group lists, schedule interviews, etc.)
- Generate, communicate and manage production schedules
- Facilitate all aspects of our client engagements including brand strategy, visual brand development, marketing, advertising, digital/web projects
- Maintain client loyalty through proactive relationship management
- Efficiently organize and monitor the on-going management of costs (from developing estimates through tracking actuals), securing the appropriate client authorization throughout the course of the project
- Secure estimates from and negotiate with outside suppliers to ensure competitive prices
- Work closely with Controller to manage payment schedules and review pre-bill for clients
New Business Development
- Engage in broad-based branding discussions with clients to become trusted counselor, and in so doing, identify further opportunities for mutually beneficial growth of relationship
- Actively mine existing accounts for new business opportunities and referrals.
- Provide input on process, budget and schedule for proposals.
What we expect…
- Minimum 6-8 years experience working in account or project management role at a Branding, Marketing or Advertising Agency or a related position i.e. Branding/Marketing in a Financial Services, Technology, Healthcare, or Professional Services firm
- Outgoing, engaging personality; great attitude and team player
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator, comfortable preparing proposals and presentations and speaking in front of small groups
- Must be a self starter and nimble multi-tasker; very detail-oriented
Sounds great? Shoot a resume to email@example.com. Not for you? Share with your network and get someone working!