Who we are.
A team of passionate people providing food and beverage companies with more complete 360+ marketing solutions than any other marketing agency in the region. We do this by building stronger, deeper relationships, understanding the who/how/why of the entire food chain and rolling up our sleeves to get it done. Open to on-site, or remote-to-relocation. Relocation assistance available.
Why you should work with us.
We strive every day to work a little harder, a little smarter and a little more together than yesterday in an effort to provide the richest, deepest, most-comprehensive and innovative solutions for our partners, present and future. Everyday. No excuses. If you want to join a team where everyone works hard, solves problems, builds relationships, acts on intuition, is flexible and brings positive energy to the problem, join us.
Seeking a strategic, results-oriented, go-getter to join the agency leadership team. You are driven, committed and passionate about growing a business into something beyond expectation. You get excited about growth and evolution. You possess a “can-do” attitude and are not afraid to navigate a complex and fluid environment. You understand the race can be a marathon not a sprint. You are motivated by challenges and consider “no” a reason to keep pushing. You are a natural leader but understand the importance of collaboration and teamwork. You are knowledgeable about what’s current but even more excited about what’s next.
- Member of the agency Leadership Team representing New Business Development and Agency Growth. Work side-by-side with President to develop and roadmap a 1-to 3-year agency vision and strategic growth plan.
- Develop, manage and execute a comprehensive new business strategy/plan to successfully support current and future agency vision.
- Articulate new business strategy and direction to senior management through clarification of key customer requirements and conducting competitive analysis and market research.
- Lead New Business team to uncover and develop opportunities for agency to make sales presentations to targeted prospects. Manage team strategy, direction, development and execution of physical pitch presentations.
- Grow established business. Provide strategic guidance for select clients with focus on scope expansion through additional content development and services.
- Uncover areas for potential revenue growth through expansion of services within agency.
- Drive strategic insights through analytics/research to ultimately provide stimulus and guidance for targeted agency campaigns and initiatives.
- Provide strategic advice to agency leadership providing accurate view of the market and agency future.
- Manage public relations/agency branding efforts to extend agency exposure through seminar/webinar and podcast speaking engagements for key team members to increase awareness of agency story and success.
- Management of agency credential presentations for all outreach to prospective clients.
- Lead agency training and development to boost team morale and knowledge base; fill voids.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Explore agency partnerships via regional organizations to fill potential gaps in portfolio of services.
- Leadership capabilities to facilitate agency teamwork to achieve business goals while promoting a culture of common purpose
- Ability to manage a pitch from initial lead generation to close
- Proven ability for strategic thinking and proactive problem solving
- Ability to develop and execute a multi-faceted agency plan for service area growth and new business development, from conception to execution
- Be a team player, have a positive attitude, outgoing personality and the ability to work well under pressure
- Proven track record of successful business development and account growth programs
- 10+ years of marketing/advertising experience
- Open to on-site, or remote-to-relocation. Relocation assistance available.
Sounds great?! Please shoot a resume to email@example.com. Not for you? Share with your network and get someone working.