Join this boutique advertising agency focused on accelerating growth for e-comm lifestyle brands in the world of fashion, beauty, retail, travel, food, and fitness. They favor remote ways of working, with team members located in London, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Currently seeking an Associate Director of Digital Strategy who will work with the digital team to assist with paid search campaigns for agency clients. The ideal candidate will flourish in an entrepreneurial and non-layered environment. We’re looking for someone who is driven, analytical, proactive, methodical, and personable with a can-do attitude.
Primary responsibilities include overseeing the client digital media planning process from inception through final delivery. You’ll develop and present digital media plans for national and local media efforts for search, social, email, display, mobile, online video, and Connected TV. You have proficiency in paid social campaigns with proven experience generating revenue from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, and YouTube. Viewed as a strong strategic resource for clients, you conceptualize and promote new creative, custom offers, advertising ideas, and campaigns for affiliate marketing channels. Additionally, you’ll create/implement campaign tracking tags to measure ROI from each effort and handle the reporting and performance analysis for all direct response campaigns. You can recommend the type of creative and messaging needed to build awareness, drive engagement and boost sales.
- 5+ years experience working in an advertising or digital media agency or at a brand
- Proven history of driving results for eCommerce brands
- Mastery of Google Ads, Connected TV, Online Video, Social Media Ads, and programmatic buying platforms
- Understands conversion tag implementation, especially via Google Tag Manager
- Experience with web analytics applications such as IBM Digital Analytics, Google Analytics and Omniture
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- A passion for continuously testing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns to garner the strongest results
- Possesses strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to work independently
Sounds great?! Shoot a resume over to email@example.com. Not for you? Please share with your network, and get someone working!