Creativity. Commitment. Flexibility. Delight.
Collaborative and thoughtful strategic research consultancy working with vibrant companies to make smart business decisions seeks insatiably curious, qualitative Research leads. You’ll use research and design strategy to unearth market opportunities and enhance client’s products, offerings, customer experience, brands and business practices. Consulting on a mix of branding, innovation and customer experience projects, you’ll be part of a thriving practice engaging with clients to drive business decisions for brands in entertainment, technology, healthcare, CPG, government, etc.
What you can expect from US:
- Tapping into respondents’ creativity and imagination; engaging them as co-creators in the development and positioning of brands
- Approaching each project with fresh eyes – benefiting from collective experience but never with a cookie cutter; continually evolving, inventing and integrating methods to address specific client challenges
- Recommendations always rooted in research insights, offering strategic and tactical direction to inform all aspects of marketing, branding, product development and messaging
- Passion about each project and its successful outcome; most clients partner in a long term relationship and view the agency as a part of their own team
What we hope to find in YOU:
- 4+ years of experience in qualitative research (1-on-1 interviews, focus groups, ideation sessions, workshop facilitation, UX, etc)
- Experience moderating live and online focus groups; comfortable adjusting to in-the-moment changes and incorporating team and client feedback
- Ability to identify objectives, design and conduct research (incl. writing proposals, screeners, DGs), and present findings to industry stakeholders, clients and colleagues
- Ability to translate insights into a powerful story that can be adapted to different audiences
- Proven ability to build and foster client relationships with a healthy balance between strategic thinking and scrupulous attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to travel, including international travel; fluency in another language a bonus. This is a remote role with a co-working office space in SoHo.
Sounds great? Shoot a resume/portfolio to email@example.com. Not for you? Share with your network and get someone working!