Are you ready to join a network of experience creators and live media makers? This buzz-worthy boutique agency is seeking to hire a proactive, jack-of-all-trades Account Executive. You’ll be part of a network of localized production experts delivering the best in the experiential, retail, digital environments, live media and social disciplines.
As a strategic partner, this shop plugs into creative agencies and brands as an experiential and promotional resource for the world’s greatest brands. As such, you should have a strong level of strategic, financial, and creative thinking chops. From brief to wrap, you’ll support clients with production strategy, creative execution, global event management, and ground execution. In-house, the AE is primarily responsible for supporting the Account Director and Production Pod by:
- Managing the development/production of VR experiences, promotions, contests, partnerships, etc.
- Successfully negotiating costs, partnerships, and tie-in partners
- Communicating with clients and fielding proposal and production requests
- Directing and tracking the status of all project deliverables in an effort to meet or exceed deadlines
- Possessing a keen sense of detail and attention to quality of client-facing documents, presentations and various reports
- Designing and managing project budgets, deadlines, invoices, estimates, purchase requests and billing
- Developing and maintaining positive and respectful client, vendor and external agency relationships
- Producing status reports and conveying corrective measures to changes in scope to clients
- Setting goals and engaging communication between entire internal team
- Possess extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable with travel and weekend work producing events
- 1.5+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Sounds good?! Shoot your resume to email@example.com. Not for you? Share with your network.